This text supports the Global Politics IB Diploma course.
Focusing on the overarching concepts, such as Power, Sovereignty and Peace, this new text supports students with key terminology and language, plus theoretical underpinnings and help with exam skills (essay writing and presentations in particular).
The Essentials format – and focus on vocabulary - makes it perfect for EAL learners too. Plus, its clear structure is great for revision.
Key features include:
- comprehensive concept-based coverage following the Global Politics subject guide
- up-to-date and relevant case studies and examples that allow students to develop an understanding of the local, national, international and global dimensions of political activity
- focused on preparing students for their Internal and External Assessments
- written in clear accessible language, with vocabulary and audio support – perfect for EALs
- only contains the essential information – great for revision too
- truly blended learning approach with printed textbook and eText with flexible interactive digital resources.
This book includes free access to the eBook version.
Interactive features include:
What is included?
- full text search
- bookmarking and note-taking for efficient study and revision
- extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes and more
- a print textbook
- an eBook access card.