|Wolters Kluwer Health
|Related course codes
Make optimal use of fundus autofluorescence in your practice! Fundus Autofluorescence, by esteemed authorities Noemi Lois and John V. Forrester, explains everything you need to know about fundus autofluorescence (AF), from the basics of this powerful ocular imaging modality to the latest diagnostic and prognostic applications. A "who's who" of leading experts provide the up-to-date, clinically focused guidance you need to effectively evaluate a full range of posterior segment disorders.
• Master the latest AF techniques and applications with 35 brand-new chapters exploring vascular retinal diseases, posterior uveitis, intraocular tumors, and much more, plus comprehensive updates and enhancements throughout.
• Learn about the newest autofluorescence technologies, including wide-angle fundus autofluorescence, near-infrared autofluorescence and quantitative autofluorescence.
• Accurately diagnose posterior segment conditions.
• Get clear explanations of the science behind the synthesis and degradation of lipofuscin, the techniques available to image and quantify AF, the normal distribution of AF, and alterations occurring in a variety of posterior segment diseases.
• See plentiful examples of AF findings in each chapter, with clear explanations of the value of this imaging technique in the evaluation of patients and understanding of the pathogenesis of each condition depicted.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use