The Primary Years Programme (PYP) Readers and Companions is a starter Programme of Inquiry kit, covering the most accessible units of inquiry across the six trans-disciplinary themes. The resources provide an ideal starting point to deliver the IB Primary Years Programme.
The starter Programme of Inquiry offers a:
- a balanced range of units at each level
- is ideal for adding to existing resources
Inspiring global thinkers in keeping with the IB philosophy:
- reflecting inquiry-based teaching and learning
- linked to the IB Learner Profile
- uses an international approach.
The Primary Years Programme contains 120 high quality, inquiry-based readers designed as a ready-made library of titles, with different styles and designs
- meeting the requirements of the IB Primary Years Programme
- saving teachers’ time with planning and looking for the right resources
- levelled fiction and non-fiction.
And also includes 9 engaging companions exploring each level's individual units with open-ended activities linked to the Learner Profile attributes:
- tear-out sheets ready for inclusion in the portfolio
- individual and group activities.