This authoritative fourth edition of The Restraint of Trade Doctrine analyses the history and scope of the doctrine at common law. The work discusses not only the detailed rules associated with the doctrine but also the fundamental principles and functions which underlie their operation.
It is the essential reference tool for those involved in the day to day application of the law.
- Written by esteemed author The Honourable JD Heydon
- Detailed and scholarly coverage of the restraint of trade doctrine
- Includes an historical perspective
- Bruce, Australian Competition Law, 3rd Ed, 2017
- Duns & Duke, Competition Law: Cases and Materials, 4th Ed, 2014
- Heydon, Cross on Evidence, 11th Ed, 2017
- Heydon & Leeming, Jacobs’ Law of Trusts in Australia, 8th Ed, 2016